A typical posting during the Thanksgiving season might include great recipes for how to make a turkey or fabulous desserts. Unfortunately, since I can’t (aka no desire to) cook, the one thing I can help with is some ideas of conversation starters so that the weather isn’t the #1 topic while your stuffing your face with…well, stuffing.
- What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?
- Do you ever wondered what your life was like before Facebook?
- What was your proudest moment from the past twelve months?
- Would you rather have an extra $100 a day, or an extra 1 hours a day?
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you prefer a summer or winter vacation?
If all else fails, you can always fall back on the best question of all: What are you most thankful for this holiday season?
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season!
An avid record collector, lover of all desserts and sometimes seen wearing multiple Swatch watches, Dave has been lending his voice for over 20 years heard on such prominent brands as Intel, RCA, Eddie Bauer, Kellogg‘s, Pizza Hut, Lexus, and infomercial giants Guthy-Renker and Beachbody. His narration projects include Japan’s preeminent automobile series Best Motoring International and Hot Version, along with GTChannel, QVC, Universal Music Enterprises, and ViSalus Sciences.