A typical posting during the Thanksgiving season might include great recipes for how to make a turkey or fabulous desserts. Unfortunately, since I can’t (aka no desire to) cook, the one thing I can help with is some ideas of conversation starters so that the weather isn’t the #1 topic while your stuffing your face with…well, stuffing.
- What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?
- Do you ever wondered what your life was like before Facebook?
- What was your proudest moment from the past twelve months?
- Would you rather have an extra $100 a day, or an extra 1 hours a day?
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you prefer a summer or winter vacation?
If all else fails, you can always fall back on the best question of all: What are you most thankful for this holiday season?
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season!